Continental Antique Pine
This item is stripped. You have the option to purchase this ‘raw’ as seen or you can choose from one of the following options (additional charges apply):
- Wax finish. A waxed finish will nourish the wood & highlight the natural wood grain. Practically it will provide strength and durability to the piece so allowing you to clean marks or stains using a slightly damp cloth or chamois with a little mild soap.
- Bespoke Paint Service – Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ (colour/ style of your choice). To finish, the item will be waxed with Annie Sloan soft wax. This seals in the paint and provides strength and durability to the piece so allowing you to clean marks or stains using a slightly damp cloth or chamois with a little mild soap.
Please note that measure is approximate, in cm and maximum sizes are given.
Two Door Buffet Shelf Cupboard
- Spacious two door cupboard with two drawers and rear buffet shelf.
- Continental antique/ vintage
- Stripped pine
- Two shaped short front legs, rear blocks
- Decorative round enhancement on the front of each door
- Metal decorative hardware
- Interior: One shelf (two levels of storage)
- W110 H88 (base) H110 (top of back shelf) D55
- Reception rooms – great as a storage cupboard with decoraive items/ lamp on top
- Entrance halls – for practical items like a phone and notebooks
- Kitchen – for practical use or for crockery and display
Our Continental antique pine furniture for sale at Pomponette.
Our antique pine furniture is sourced from all over the Continent. As such it has a distinct European style to it. They are all old, pre-loved pieces that are either stripped back to the raw pine, left in their characterful, unique original paint finish or newly re-painted. We usually have a few of these pieces for sale in the shop but if you are looking for something specific, come & talk to us – we can let you know what pieces we import.
Pomponette Home Accessories Focus:
No accessories were used in this photo shoot.