Previous life: Mahogany.
All of our pre-loved furniture is transformed using Chalk Paint™, decorative paint by Annie Sloan. To finish, the item is waxed with Annie Sloan soft wax. The wax seals in the paint and provides strength and durability to the piece so allowing you to clean marks or stains using a slightly damp cloth or chamois with a little mild soap.
Please note that measure is approximate, in cm and maximum sizes are given.
As featured in Homes & Antiques magazine, April 2017
- Bowed in style. Stands on six elegant classical legs. Two shelved cupboards and two large central drawers. The top drawer has sectioning for crockery.
- Reproduction, approx. 40 years old
- Manufactured by McIntosh
- Interior of cupboards & drawers: Custom mix
- Colour waxed to give a ‘beachy’, faded appearance to the paint colour
- Style created: Aged & textured surface with a little distressing
- All orginal metal handles
- W160 H91.5 D51.5
- Coastal home or holiday home – a great piece to create a coastal look
- Reception rooms – as a focal point in the room for two large lamps or a featured central floral display
- Dining Room – as a serving buffet & drinks cabinet for entertaining
Pomponette Home Accessories Focus:
- Muscat glass bottle/ decanter. Code: GW40
- Set of three antiqued large storage books, featuring Sense & Sensibility, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn & Our Mutual Friend (other collections available). Code: ST5
- Antique bronze desk lamp (large slection of ceiling and table lamps available). Code: TL9
- Framed ‘Moose in Suit’, vintage Dictionary print (large collection of other prints available framed or unframed). Code: PR3
If you are interested in any of our featured accessories, contact us for current availability and prices.