Previous life: Mahogany.
All of our pre-loved furniture is transformed using Chalk Paint™, decorative paint by Annie Sloan. To finish, the item is waxed with Annie Sloan soft wax. The wax seals in the paint and provides strength and durability to the piece so allowing you to clean marks or stains using a slightly damp cloth or chamois with a little mild soap.
Please note that measure is approximate, in cm and maximum sizes are given.
Mirror Back Sideboard
- Bowed base stands on cabriole legs with ball and claw feet. The base has two locking cupboards and three large central drawers. One cupboard has a rotating bottle holder, the other has a shelf. Arched top bevelled mirror.
- Base and mirror are able to separate
- Reproduction, age unknown
- Custom mix
- Interior of cupboards & drawers: Duck Egg Blue
- Internal bottle rotation rack has been left in it’s original varnished mahogany
- Gold detailing on ridges of sideboard top, panelled sides of mirror and base. ball feet and keys
- Style created: Heavily aged
- All orginal metal handles
- W153 H93 (base) H57 (mirror) H150 (total) D49 (base)
- Reception rooms – great for displaying decorative items like foral displays and an excellent storage facility for glassware and /or china
- Dining Room – as a serving buffet & drinks cabinet for entertaining
Pomponette Home Accessories Focus:
- Antique brown ceramic vase (also available in white). Code: V36
- Natural Pussy Willow spray. Code: AF45
- Coffee ceramic bottle with handle. Code: BT6
- Coffee & white crackle ceramic milk bottle vases. Code: BT5
- Rustic large ceramic white jug (also available in grey). Code: TW19
If you are interested in any of our featured accessories, contact us for current availability and prices.