Continental Antique Pine
This item is stripped. You have the option to purchase this ‘raw’ as seen or you can choose from one of the following options (additional charges apply):
- Wax finish. A waxed finish will nourish the wood & highlight the natural wood grain. Practically it will provide strength and durability to the piece so allowing you to clean marks or stains using a slightly damp cloth or chamois with a little mild soap.
- Bespoke Paint Service – Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ (colour/ style of your choice). To finish, the item will be waxed with Annie Sloan soft wax. This seals in the paint and provides strength and durability to the piece so allowing you to clean marks or stains using a slightly damp cloth or chamois with a little mild soap.
Please note that measure is approximate, in cm and maximum sizes are given.
Glazed Vitrine / Linen Cupboard
- Spacious one door shelved cupboard with carved detailed & arched top.
- Continental antique/ vintage
- Stripped pine
- Two bun shaped short front legs, rear block legs
- Metal decorative hardware with lock/ key
- Interior: One shelf (two levels of storage)
- W97 H189.5 D52
- Reception rooms – great as a storage cupboard or bookcase
- Kitchen – for practical use or for crockery and display
- Upstairs – perfect as a linen cupboard for storage & display of fabrics/ bedding on upper shelves
Our Continental antique pine furniture for sale at Pomponette.
Our antique pine furniture is sourced from all over the Continent. As such it has a distinct European style to it. They are all old, pre-loved pieces that are either stripped back to the raw pine, left in their characterful, unique original paint finish or newly re-painted. We usually have a few of these pieces for sale in the shop but if you are looking for something specific, come & talk to us – we can let you know what pieces we import.
Pomponette Home Accessories Focus:
Tweedmill Textiles Cobweave throw in Duck Egg (other weaves & colours available).