Previous life: Mahogany.
All of our pre-loved furniture is transformed using Chalk Paint™, decorative paint by Annie Sloan. To finish, the item is waxed with Annie Sloan soft wax. The wax seals in the paint and provides strength and durability to the piece so allowing you to clean marks or stains using a slightly damp cloth or chamois with a little mild soap.
Please note that measure is approximate, in cm and maximum sizes are given.
French Marble Top Cupboard
- Simple, understated cupboard with one cupboard and one drawer standing on four classical legs with under shelf.
- Vintage, age unknown
- Dark hardwood – type not identified – possibly mahogany
- Lightened Graphite
- Top: White marble
- Interior of drawer: Duck Egg Blue
- Interior of cupboard: Duck Egg Blue
- Hardware kept as original
- Style created: Authentically rustic
- W38 H85 D35
- Reception rooms – great as a side /end table for a lamp and/ or other decorative items
- Entrance halls – for practical items like a phone and notebooks or decoratively for a lamp
- Bedroom – as a bedside with good storage
Pomponette Home Accessories Focus:
No accessories were used in this photo shoot.