Previous life: Pine.
All of our pre-loved furniture is transformed using Chalk Paint™, decorative paint by Annie Sloan. To finish, the item is waxed with Annie Sloan soft wax. The wax seals in the paint and provides strength and durability to the piece so allowing you to clean marks or stains using a slightly damp cloth or chamois with a little mild soap.
Please note that measure is approximate, in cm and maximum sizes are given.
- Two double cupboards below four drawers on plinth base. Top has four shallow drawers with three shelves above (with plate grooves). A decorative spiral plinth flanks each side onto a contrasting pine base.
- Base and top are able to separate
- Vintage, age unknown
- Duck Egg Blue predominantly, with several other colours
- Interior of cupboards & drawers: Old White
- Waxed sideboard top
- All knobs have been kept in the original stained colour
- W182 (max at top cornice) H197 (total) D43.5
- Style created: Heavily aged, rustic with distressing
- Kitchen/ Dining Kitchen – perfect for a large family/country kitchen or open plan kitchen/diner to provide a focal point & lots of storage/ display space
- Dining Room – use to display fine crockery in a country dining environment
Pomponette Home Accessories Focus:
- Antique brown ceramic vase with handle (also available in white). Code: V36
- Small round basket (other sizes available). Code: ST7
- White Globe Thistle spray. Code: AF41
- Green Thistle Bomb spray. Code: AF12
If you are interested in any of our featured accessories, contact us for current availability and prices.